- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Netizen Report: Arrest and Web Censorship Spark Online Protests in Palestine
- Detained Telegram Channel Admins Go on Hunger Strike in Iran
- How the Mexican Government Puts Citizens Under Systematic Surveillance
- Angered by Online Censorship, Palestinians Say #NoToBlocking
- Chinese Cities Are Shaming Jaywalkers With Facial Recognition Software
Monthly Archives: August 2009
The Freedom of Expression and the Media Online Dynamic Coalition (FoE DC) meeting at the 2008 IGF in Hyderabad was well attended by a range of stakeholders. All expressed commitment to building an internet that supports open communication and to … Continue reading