- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Cambridge University Publisher Removes 300 Academic Articles for the China Market
- Malaysian Political Cartoonist Zunar Sues Police for Unlawful Arrest, Seizure of Books
- ‘You Can Lock Up Our Bodies, But Not Our Minds': Hong Kong Court Sends 16 Activists to Prison
- Netizen Report: US Tech Company Bans White Supremacist Group for Being ‘Assholes’
- In Tunisia's ‘State of Emergency’, a New Police Protection Law Could Allow More Abuse — With Impunity
Monthly Archives: December 2010
The FoE Dynamic Coalition has just published comments on the Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook for new gTLDs. The statement which was drafted by Milton Mueller and reads as follows: Comments on the ICANN Proposed Final Version of the Applicant Guidebook … Continue reading