- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Netizen Report: Arrest and Web Censorship Spark Online Protests in Palestine
- Detained Telegram Channel Admins Go on Hunger Strike in Iran
- How the Mexican Government Puts Citizens Under Systematic Surveillance
- Angered by Online Censorship, Palestinians Say #NoToBlocking
- Chinese Cities Are Shaming Jaywalkers With Facial Recognition Software
Monthly Archives: December 2010
The FoE Dynamic Coalition has just published comments on the Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook for new gTLDs. The statement which was drafted by Milton Mueller and reads as follows: Comments on the ICANN Proposed Final Version of the Applicant Guidebook … Continue reading