- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Harsh Prison Terms for Video Journalist and Blogger as Vietnam Cracks Down on Free Expression
- Jailed Bahraini Rights Defender Nabeel Rajab Faces Additional Fifteen Years in Prison
- Malaysian Authorities Blocked Websites Reporting on Massive Personal Data Theft Scandal
- Serbian Journalists Call on Citizens to Support a Media Freedom Campaign
- Identity Theft Risk Prompts Estonia to Block the Certificates of 760,000 ID Cards
Monthly Archives: December 2010
The FoE Dynamic Coalition has just published comments on the Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook for new gTLDs. The statement which was drafted by Milton Mueller and reads as follows: Comments on the ICANN Proposed Final Version of the Applicant Guidebook … Continue reading