- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Harsh Prison Terms for Video Journalist and Blogger as Vietnam Cracks Down on Free Expression
- Jailed Bahraini Rights Defender Nabeel Rajab Faces Additional Fifteen Years in Prison
- Malaysian Authorities Blocked Websites Reporting on Massive Personal Data Theft Scandal
- Serbian Journalists Call on Citizens to Support a Media Freedom Campaign
- Identity Theft Risk Prompts Estonia to Block the Certificates of 760,000 ID Cards
Monthly Archives: November 2007
‘Case studies on Internet censorship: Future challenges to freeexpression online and the role and possibilities of the FOEonlinecoalition within the IGF process.’ Monday, 12 November 17:30 – 19:00 Room Imperial Introductory presentations by: Bob Boorstin Policy Communications Director, Google Nicholas … Continue reading